Alpha 7 : Target locked

After some days, I rewrote the spell system... to prevent useless instantiations.
I optimized the smoke generator to use static memory and prevent allocation.
The viewport is now using a zoom, the missiles uses smoke particles and the Tower Fire is visible by an animation (when the Ammo hits the target too)

To be able to write and test the spells gameplay I wrote a ConfigReader class using map<string,string> system. The config format is like the windows ini :
[section]
title = content
....

For exemple : the spells
[Fire 1]
id = 1
time = 5000 (ms)
type = EFFECT_FIRE
value = 10 (dmg/s)
cost = 5 (gold)

[Fire 2]
id = 2
...

Game Alpha 0.7